Friday, October 7, 2011

where can i buy a tropical island.?

for ten quid?
where can i buy a tropical island.?
send me the ten quids plus postage and i will send you two bottles of tropical island drink.
genuine offert and willexpire at midnigth.
where can i buy a tropical island.?
in a dream
in a dream
The same place where Naomi Campbell is begging to go out on a date with you even though you're already going out with Elizabeth Hurley.
Err.it's your lucky day.just send me the tenner..then you'll receive a certificate to say that you own Barbados.

I'm also selling Jamaica for £20, St Lucia for £95.83 and Dominican Republic - I'll pay you to take that craphole !
you wouldnt even get a tropical plant for ten quid
tropical island shop
In a tropical shop.
where can I find someone who's serious so I can sell them my tropical island??
just type in yahoo island for sale and you will find thats how i bought mine (not kidding)
For turism is Cuba the best place in the caribean an more quid also, visit www.ihtworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment