Monday, October 17, 2011

When is the best time to take a vacation to Punta Cana?

Punta Cana is in the Dominican Republic.
When is the best time to take a vacation to Punta Cana?
We went the end of Sept., beginning of Oct. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. Only rained 1 time that lasted about 10 min. Wouldn't go in the summer or holiday times. Too many people and children. If you have children or grandchildren then anytime is good!
When is the best time to take a vacation to Punta Cana?
for me.never!
for me.never!
February and March. Not during the summer because the tourism is low and not to mention it's Hurrican season.
I was in Punta Cana this February and the weather was perfect. I complete fell in love with the place.
I have gone in May, three times. I do not know when I will return.

The weather has been very good all three times. I think it only rained for a few hours on one of the last two trips.
Ive been in Sept and it was quite nice. I am going Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment