Wednesday, October 26, 2011

When is the last time you.?

Bought something off the internet?
When is the last time you.?
Yup, last year I bought a box of discontinued Star Wars Legos. Cause I'm a grown up kid and an in the closet nerd.
When is the last time you.?
TODAY.
TODAY.
A week ago
2 weeks ago, now can you guess what it was? Nope try again. The shirt is free remember! and no not a football jersey lol, actually it was a NIN cd. I bet it was really!, where is my free shirt?
15 mins ago. lol.
2 weeks ago.
Yesterday, I bought a Volcom Tank Top!
i dont buy things off the internet! people today just cant b trusted! i would prefer not giving my credit card # to sum person on e-bay of where ever people get stuff from. i would suggest stopping- its far too dangerous!
never maybe I ought to try
back in february, flowers for my moms bday.
Last week.
8 times today!!
Just bought some new games last week. Bought some stuff from Office Max yesterday and it arrived today ! ;-)
yes im in the house.. how do you know that its me fool!



** YES I BUY STUFF OFF THE INTERNET BUT NOT FROM EGAY!! I GOT TOOKEN FOR 150 DOLLAS.!! F.A.W.K.I.N. RIP OFF!!. I RETURNED THE ITEM BECASUE IT WAS DAMAGED AND IT WAS BOOTLEG EVEN THOU IT WAS ""SUPPOSED TO BE REAL THING"". THE REPS AT PAY PAL AND EBAY DID NOTHING TO SOLVE IT BUT THEY SURE DID GET A MOUTH FULL FROM ME..! THATS FOR DAMN SURE.!! F.A.W.K. EGAY!!
About 10 minutes ago.
airline tickets yesterday
A week ago. From ticketmaster. Nice front row tickets!
last month
about 3 months ago I bought the game ALICE for the computer. I love that game.
i buy chicken
?Yesterday. I bought a golf club at a great price!?
Never i do not have credit card I'm broken

No comments:

Post a Comment